Hillingdon safeguarding guidelines

Hillingdon safeguarding guidelines



Adult safeguarding concern

With the endorsement of Hillingdon Safeguarding Adults Board the council has developed an online form for raising safeguarding adult concerns.


Staff working in care and/or health settings – including Voluntary, Private and Independent Sector should always complete this form to report concerns about possible adult abuse.


It is important that the form is completed as soon as possible once the concern has been identified with all known relevant information.


This form should not be used to refer general concerns regarding an individual’s health and well-being including concerns relating to self-neglect.

The link below has the correct form to be completed by any member of staff when reporting a safeguarding issue.



To report a concern that a vulnerable person living in Hillingdon is being abused you should contact, in confidence, Hillingdon Social Care Direct. If you think a serious crime has taken place or there is a need for immediate police response, to protect the adult at risk, dial 999.